Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Snowy Tuesday!


Here are a few of my favorite places around the house. My favorite blogger, http://soulemama.typepad.com/soulemama/ does a thing called corners of my home. This is my version. I will be adding more pictures in the next few days.

It is -11 right now before wind chill. The snow has finally come to ND. If it is going to be cold, I am glad for the snow, I just wish it would be a bit more gentle. When it snows here it snows hard and sideways! You can't open your eyes and you run from the car to the house trying to avoid the snow drifts! It is extremely hard to get an accurate reading of how much snow we have because of the blowing. Some places will have no snow, and then there will be a 6inch drift. I miss being able to play in the snow, not just avoiding it! Maybe I've just gotten too old!

Blessings to you all!! I have some good pictures of the kids for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Piggies said...

We have snow today too. I love how the snow covers up all of the barren trees and brown lawns. I am also thankful that I don't have to endure winters like ND or MT anymore. Just imagine what it was like for Ingeborg and her family to live through ND winters without the benefit of the things we have today! I am continually amazed by what those who came before us were able to survive!