Monday, December 17, 2007

I found out what I was sick with!!

So, after being sick for several days and most of the symptoms leaving except a stubborn case of nausea and extreme tiredness I decided it was time to take another pregnancy test. I had sworn these off a few months earlier as they kept saying "no" when I thought they should be saying "yes"! I picked up my test at the local dollar store and went home to try out my luck. I walked away from my test thinking it might say yes, but it will probably say no so don't get your hopes up. Thankfully, it was Positive!! I have been to the Dr, he confirmed and today I am off for an ultrasound to see how far along I am.

My kids are more excited than I am and I do believe this is going to be the longest nine months of their lives! Sophie is busy drawing pictures of me with the baby in my tummy and she is working on a journal of words so that when the baby turns 2 she can teach him/her to read. Elijah just wants to snuggle the baby and has asked that I take it out so that he may kiss it.

I am feeling a bit better, but still really tired. I will let you all know tomorrow what the ultrasound says.

No comments: