Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'm still here!!

I have been very sick the past few days and so have not written. It has been nice to hear from several people that they are reading the blog. It is much more fun to write when you think others are reading!! I am going to put a list of inspirational blogs on my blog today, be sure to check them out!! One family is in Uganda right now meeting the two children they are in the process of adopting. Reading their blog brought back so many memories of our trip to Africa. We are so excited to get back!! We'll see how the Lord works that out.

It has been snowing like crazy here and we have over a foot and a half of snow. The fun thing about snow here in ND is that none of it melts until spring. Our only mountains here are the large piles of snow in all of the department store parking lots. The kids have only been out in it a couple of times and only want to stay out for a few minutes as it is always below zero here.

Have a wonderful day and I will post more pics soon, sorry I do not have a very nice camera to use right now and so all of the pictures are dark. They give you an idea of what we see though!

No comments: