Monday, October 6, 2008

Bye, bye college life!

Ryan graduates on December 19th!! I can't believe how close that really is, just a little over two months from now! Already he has finished his really hard class up and is just doing Photography until the end of the semester. He is instructing though, so he is still busy, but the lack of homework has already made such a difference at our house.

I'm sure you all will be hearing about this quite a bit in the next several months, but our life has been so out of balance these past 5 1/2 yrs. We have missed Ryan. The kids are use to it because it is all they have known, but it is still hard to have him gone so much.

This weekend we were able to take a family drive and just chill out without the pressure of homework looming over Ryan. What a breath of fresh air that was!

Not only are we getting much more time together as a family, Ryan and I have been able to spend our late nights together. This is a huge change from before when I would just watch tv waiting for him to get done studying at midnight!

I am a happy women!! Like I said, I'm sure you will be hearing much more about my new exciting life!!

1 comment:

Zoa said...

I am so happy for you guys! yay!!!