Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Goals

I have been doing a lot of thinking about a journal that I started keeping in high school. I haven't looked through it lately, but I know some of the things that are in it and I dearly love the cover!

One thing that I did after reading an article about writing your life goals, was to do just that. I wrote my life goals. I am anxious to go back and reread what I wrote at that time, but before I do that I thought it would be fun to write my goals now and compare the two.

Sooo, here are some of my present goals, and tomorrow I will write what I found in my journal!!

1. To live for the Lord each day
2. To be a blessing to my family each day, which would take care of # as well I suppose
3. get my new blog up and running and generating an income
4. get rid of the 20lbs I found in North Dakota!!
5. be a better friend, looking more to give than to receive
6. speak boldly about Christ
7. craft more!!!!
8. organize my office, and then keep it like that on a daily basis
9. be more patient, esp with hubby and kids
10. do a triathlon
11. exercise daily!!
12. have a daily time with the Lord, consistently!!
13. write at least 4x a week, fiction at least once a month
14. pay off student loans ASAP! be debt free- until we buy a home of course!!

I'll stop here. I do have many long term goals, like travel the world, etc. I think most of those goals are in my journal already!! They haven't changed too much.

Now that I've written my list I am even more excited to go find my other one!! See you tomorrow!!

No comments: