Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Election..............

10 Predictions, Regardless of Who Wins the Election

1. The Bible will still have the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost who come to Him.

I recieved this in an email today. I had to share it as it is sooo true!
Don't forget to vote!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Absolutely Melissa!

I'm so desperate for this election to be over so that the focus can return to the One that it belongs to. Feels like even in the Christian community, often our focus is off.

I love this post. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, and I love ya VERY much friend!

Um....birth story anyone?????