Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm Tired!!

I keep wanting to write to ya'll, but by the time I get here my brain is so tired and fuzzy I'm afraid I will just bore ya'll (do you like my y'all's?? I had to copy a dear friend who writes like Paula Dean. Go here to read more)to death with my sidetracked ramblings. I am hoping to start scoring some writing time from my sweet hubby, we'll see how that goes!

I just want to take a moment to say how awesome my friends are! I got an email from a dear friend from my days in WA state. She sent me the cutest song, click here to shed a little tear!! I have made friends here and there along my travels, and it is always interesting who you stay in touch with and who you don't. Usually it's those that track me down and stock me that I stay in touch with. I tend to be an all in the moment kind of person. I love you tons when we are together, even if we haven't seen each other in years, but I super suck at staying in touch with people who live any kind of distance away!

So, to all my distant friends whom I never call, email, or Heaven forbid WRITE to, please listen to the above song and know that I love you!!

And, to my new friends that I am enjoying very much, let's play until one of us moves, and then we'll have to talk at least once a year!!

Soaking in the Love tonight!!

No comments: