Monday, September 29, 2008

My Favorite Website

If you've talked to me for longer than ten minutes in the past 5 months you've probably already heard the news, but if you haven't listen up!!

Go, right now, ok, right after you read this to www.moneysavingmom.com . Crystal who writes this blog is awesome!! And her website is full of soooo much great info you simply must visit. Due to this website my family has saved over $200 on diapers/shampoo/toothpaste/etc over the past six months, we receive several magazines for FREE, and today I just signed up for two free razors one for Ryan and one for myself. She also has so much information to help you make money from home. I'm telling you, if you have five extra minutes a day visit this website, you won't be sorry!!

I'm off to sleep now, but I just had to share!!

No comments: