Thursday, September 11, 2008

Late Night Fussies!!

I am sitting at the computer too tired to hardly keep my eyes open, but I must do something to distract me from the cries! My baby has gotten a little too use to falling asleep while being bounced. And tonight, she is the crabbiest ever! I finally laid her in her crib thinking she must sleep soon. But no, she's not sleeping. She keeps settling down and then revving her engines right up again!

Finally my husband has picked her up. I tried to earlier but he thought we should give her another minute. Oh well, life with a baby. I might need a teensy bit of caffeine tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh...I don't miss that. At.all.

:)

DSusic said...

Haha... little Joy isn't sounding very "joyful..." :) I'm so glad your back to blogging! Keep it up!

DSusic said...

Ooops... I made a new account cause my old one wouldn't work, but I put in the wrong email address. I'm just checking to see if it'll work this time.