Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Joy's one month old now!



I can't believe it's been a month already! I have a feeling that this little ones babyhood is going to fly by! The busier I am the faster time goes, and the Lord knows I am busy now!!
Now that Joy is getting a bit older we are working out a schedule for us all. She is a very good sleeper, for that I am extremely thankful! Last night she slept from about 6:30 until 6:30 this morning!! She woke up to nurse quickly a couple of times, but other than that this girl sleeps!!

3 comments:

DSusic said...

What a cutie! She's got such cute little cheeks! :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely cannot believe that Joy is a month old!!!! Freaking out...She is beautiful and looks so much like....Joy actually- a mix of sophia and elijah!

Anonymous said...

She is growing so fast and is so sweet.